Friday, January 20, 2006

Tag, you're it! (Tagged by Gilly)

Four Jobs You've Had In Your Life:
1. Gas Attendant/Cashier
2. Research Assistant
3. Awards Officer
4. Babysitter

Four Movies you Could Watch Over and Over Again:
1. Gosford Park
2. The Thomas Crown Affair (remake)
3. Under the Tuscan Sun
4. Roman Holiday

Four Places You've Lived:
1. England.
2. Dartmouth, NS.
3. Bathurst, NB.
4. Cornwall, ON.

Four TV Shows You Love to Watch:
hmmmmmm... I haven't had cable in two years, so work with me here...
1. Without a Trace
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. F1 races (what?! they're on TV!)
4. Gilmore Girls!!!

Four Places You've Been On Vacation:
1. Greece
2. Vancouver
3. T-dot.
4. Switzerland

Four Blogs You Visit Daily:
1. The Origin of Shoeism
2. fragments of my life...or something less abstract
3. The Everyday Happenings of Grum
4. I Heart Gilly

Four of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Cheese
2. Bananas
3. Coffee
4. Eggs

Four Places You'd Rather Be:
1. England.
2. Vancouver.
3. moved into my NEW apartment.
4. Belize.

Four Vehicles You've Owned:
ok... I'm gonna subsitute 'driven' for owned since I've never actually owned a car...
1. '92(?) Grey Volkswagen Passat. SQUEAKY brakes...
2. '97(?) Green Subaru Legacy Wagon.
3. '90 Brown Subaru Legacy Sedan. Oh how I loved thee... rust spots and all.
4. '87 Mazda Rx7. Ok... so it was my Dad's baby... but I got to drive it. Once.

Four People to Be Tagged:
1. Grum!
2. Shannon
3. Sara
4. Meagan (yes this means you have to build your own BLOG!)

2 Comments:

At 2:40 AM, Blogger Grumball said...

there you go, I was tagged, and have posted as such.

Not as glamorous an auto collection (no RX-7 equivalent). I could also provide details on economy, power, torque, power to weight ratios, power to displacement ratios, and I could post the torque and power curves for the rav. Then I could assess and compare the rally-handling of the rav and the blazer. But I won't because it would be pointless and people would hate me for being such a stereotypical car dork.

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger jenn said...

Hahahahha- well at least you're able to admit that you have a problem ;) I'm on my way to reading your tag right now...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home