Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Wish I was there...

Need I really say more? This pic was taken by my uncle Kev, the adventurer, on his latest trip through Thailand and Laos. The location is either Phuket, Bangkok, or Kachanaburri... although I'm thinking maybe Phuket(?) Anyway, it doesn't really matter... it's beautiful, and it looks warm and uncomplicated (although I'm well aware that images are often quite deceiving...) I just imagine myself away from this freakish snow/rain/icy weather and sitting where the woman in the picture is sitting (lucky, lucky woman!), doing EXACTLY what she's doing...

Come on! I know most of you are thinking the same thing!! Can you smell the tortillas, Tobin? I can.

3 Comments:

At 3:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a plan Jenn. Where do I sign up?

I hope you are commuting safely in that mixed bag of weather, as we just had it up here in Ottawa all of Wednesday, but today (thursday) our high is going to be 1 degree, and it will be 6 degrees tomorrow!! Go figure, I can't. Since last Sunday it was -31 with the windchill.

Have a GREAT day and we'll be in touch.

~Jules~

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger jenn said...

Hahahhahahha! Gotta love the crazed weather of this wonderful Shangri-La in which we are privileged to live! No worries, Jules... my 'commute' fortunately involves only a two minute walk and a five minute bus ride, both of which have been mercifully uneventful of late (unless you count the guy behind me telling the girl he was sitting with ALL about the results of his drinking binge the previous night. In detail. EW. Come on people! There are somethings that are just NOT appropriate bus talk. Think of your co-travellers!)

As for Thailand- I'm there- we'll talk ;)

You still haven't told me about Gatineau. Hope it's going well.

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger Thérèse said...

I did that yesterday.

Only, not with a warm breeze.

And oh, it wasn't Thailand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home