Sunday, January 22, 2006

Moving and multi-tasking...

So I have to move in a few days... I hate moving. Hate it. Such a huge pain in the ass. The actual act of moving, that is. That, in addition to the fact that I really have NO time to pack is creating some stress right now.

Don't get me wrong- I'm extremely excited to move, etc, but you all know what it's like- I can't quite figure out where to start with packing up all my belongings... and I'm not even moving that far! (well, just far enough to warrant packing things into boxes)...

Thus I find myself multi-tasking like a madwoman today. In the hopes that I'll actually get something accomplished on several fronts, I've broken my morning up like this: 20 minutes devoted to packing, then 20 minutes to lesson plans... then 20 minutes to trying to figure out how to edit this damn collage properly (... it's diving me nuts 'cause I can't seem to figure out how to do it). Somewhere in there I'll eat... and then it's off to yoga class (soooo looking forward to that) and then to Mom and Dad's for dinner. Shit! and then to a wee party. Forgot about that...

Ok- so why am I taking the time to blog today? You've got me there. I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home