Monday, February 13, 2006

teehee... oops

In the interest of helping those I care about (and those I don't even know) to learn from my mistakes, please take into consideration the following advice:

Unless you desire a late, late, LATE dinner, please note that the cooking instructions on the roast (or turkey, or whatever form of meat...) usually give the cooking time in minutes PER POUND, not cooking time for the whole thing. Thus, you must mutliply the cooking time stated by the weight of said cut of meat.

ps- I'll have you all know that the dinner turned out fabulously and that my family greatly enjoyed it. So what if they were too hungry to taste the food?! It was ONLY two hours later than planned. Shut up. You know you've all done something just as dumb, if not more so. Fine. Laugh all you want. I'm leaving.

5 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger Thérèse said...

(laughing)

Oh, Jenn...

(still laughing)

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger jenn said...

What?!?!?!?!?

*bats eyelashes innocently*

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn:
All I gotta say is YOU TRIED. I haven't yet attempted such a task yet, but I know that the next kitchen I buy will be a KITCHEN BASED CALCULATOR!! That will REMAIN there from the moment it is brought in to the home.

Thanks for the great tip.

Are all members of said family still with us today!! "blushing"

Just kidding. I am sure once you realised the oops of your ways, it turned out grand.

TTFN
Jules

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Thérèse said...

(still laughing)

 
At 4:01 AM, Anonymous Metal Fabrication Manhattan said...

Thank you for shariing this

 

Post a Comment

<< Home