Monday, June 12, 2006

SPAMMED!

Imagine my surprise when I toddled into the office this morning, flicked my computer on, pointed and clicked my way to my inbox only to find that over the weekend I had been brutally and ruthlessly blog-spammed!! That's right... over 25 spams in the space of ~ 24 hours. I am not amused. It's bad enough that I average ~20 email spams per day, enough actual physical junk mail to choke a horse, AND fax spams, but now to deal with a crazy amount of blog spams taboot?? I really don't want to turn up the security on this thing, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do...

5 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Thérèse said...

Please, please please don't put the spam verification back on.

Please please.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger jenn said...

Hee. I won't. Not yet anyway. Maybe it was jsut a one-time thing...

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger Thérèse said...

Here's hoping. For your sake. You know.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger jackt said...

Just turn on that word verification. Or set it so that you moderate. Or move from Blogger to WordPress, where it will allow commenters that you have previously approved but reserve all new commenters for moderation.

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger jenn said...

jackt: In the event of another attack, on goes the word verification!!! And I'll check out wordpress... thanks for the tip ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home