Friday, June 30, 2006

wir kampfen gehen!

Ok, ok... so that's absolutely atrocious german. I apologize, but WE'RE GOING CAMPING! and I'm so excited that I can be forgiven, can't I?

A bunch of us have decided to escape the city and head to a little seaside resort town for a long weekend of beer-drinking campfire shenanigans. I am completely psyched to spend some time with great people outside of the stressful situations we usually get thrown together in...

We've got a vodka watermelon (please note- if using the syringe method, only create ONE hole... otherwise you will find that the vodka tends to spurt out the others, and that just isn't good) and a portable BBQ that bears a startling resemblance to the USS Enterprise (which I can't WAIT to try out!); Chuck tells us that he is providing home-made berry syrup for our morning pancakes (yay, Chuck!!), AND all of us being from the Maritimes, we have enough camping gear between us to house and care for a small army... let the good times roll!!!

Have a GREAT long weekend, everyone!!!

5 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger León said...

Hola... pasé a saludarte....
he visto tu blog sin cambios... ojala estes difrutando tu fin de semana laaaarrgooo..!!

Hallo... was gibst noues?

I just wanted to say hi!

i've seen your blog without changes, i hope you're still enjoying your lon long long long weekend.

Saludos de sde Oaxaca,México.

Besos y abrazos (hugs and kisses)

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger jenn said...

Hey, Leon! Nicht viele ist neue, aber die Kampfen war immer sehr wundebar!

Wow... do I need to work on my German!

I'll be writing more soon!

 
At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenn, I haven't seen you in forever! What are you up to? Coffee sometime, perhaps!

Sarah

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger León said...

hahaha i love your German ...

i have to improve it :) ...

i'll be in touch.

Besos Jenn!!

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger jenn said...

Sarah: Sounds good! Give me a call!

Leon: Sprichst du spater! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home