Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Writing from beneath a large pile of wood-products...

I have not posted for a while...

(yes, I hear the resounding chorus of "DUH!")

...and I fear it will be a while before I am able to post again.

The office has taken me hostage and is refusing to negotiate at this point in time.

I promise that I shall return to the blogosphere with a vengeance as soon as I have managed to quell the beast that is my desk and the mammoth pile of paper threatening to collapse and either suffocate or crush me (both are viable possibilities)...

until then, I shall be missing you all terribly!

remember me fondly!

adieu!!

3 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Thérèse said...

And now you hiatus?

It's ok, these things go in cycles.

Until your return, I will wait with bated breath...

(learning! woo!)

 
At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

J'espere que peut t'etre le meilleur mot est "au revoir", pas "adieu"??

Je t'aime beaucoup ma belle fille.

Papa Bear

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Grumball said...

We wait patiently, and occasionally doctorly, for your return.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home