New Resolutions (only a wee bit belated)
Happy New Year!
We're back to square one again; life can be a virtual tabula rasa, or so we would like us to believe in any case. It's that time of year again- Time to wax philosophic about the state and direction of our lives and how best to improve upon both. Thus, I present you with My Resolutions:
1. I have been very happy with my progress through my resolutions for 2007 , so I shall continue on with those that are still relevant, ie:
#5. I will learn to, if not love, at least like myself.
#6. I will write more.
#7. I will live more.
I've made great strides with number 5, which is perhaps the most important of all resolutions, and thus I will continue the journey; Some of you have noticed that I've sort of fallen off the wagon with number 6, so I'll have to really work at that one; Number 7 is a bit broad. How do I propose to live more? Well, let's see:
- I will take a trip this year- a big one- and cross of at least one of the places on my life's "Must See" list.
- I will take a class in at least one thing that is completely non-academic: Photography? Tango? Belly-dancing? Who knows!?
- I will make an effort to meet more new people- difficult to do in this town, but I'll see what I can manage.
- I will finally make the time to sit down on a regular basis and work on my French.
- I will continue to find new and wonderful ways to be creative.
- I will try something new at least once a month, if not once a week or day!
Ok- I think those are some good goals to work towards. Let's see how this goes.
Good luck with your resolutions for 2008!!!