1. I love English Lavender. The smell reminds me of the time I spent in the UK during my undergrad. It was a really good four months.
2. I can be seriously dramatic, especially if I'm upset, but I'm usually pretty level-headed.
3. I am 27 years old and absolutely love children's literature.
4. I am a fairly solitary person, but I over think things if left to my own devices for too long, so I go out of my way to be in social situations that I might otherwise avoid.
5. When I was a kid, I used to stand on the shallow tree roots in the woods on windy days and sway with the trees.
6. I have a vivid imagination.
7. It takes me a while to process things that people say, or things that happen. This means that I'm excellent in a crisis, as I won't start to panic until several hours after everything is over.
8. I love to swim; I love the feeling of moving through the water. When I was younger, I would pretend I was a mermaid discovering a deep-sea trove of treasure. At the same time, really deep water, and the possibilities it holds scare me.
Ok, now it's your turn: Tell me eight things about you!