Friday, August 04, 2006

Just plumb tired.

My regular readers will have noticed that there has been little-to-no activity here at My feet are gonna be SO wet by the end of this... and for this, I apologize. That said, it may be a while yet before the post quotient increases:

I currently find myself in an all-out frenzy at work (in preparation for a MUCH needed vacation), as well as a crazily attempting to organize several fronts on the volunteer side of my life as well.

And then I teach.

And then I have to get things organized for the Fall.

And then I have a wedding to help plan.

And then everyone and their dog wants to know why I haven't finished whatever they've been hounding me about.

In short, I'm just plumb tired, and I need a break... not just from the blog (for which I currently have zero creativity to spare), but from life in general. So I'll make it official and say I'm going underground for a bit.

But fear not, dear readers, I shall return ;)

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger kris said...

Wait - no! I just got back from MY break!

Enjoy it. ;)

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Actually, my dog exhibits little to no curiousity.

Take care of yourself though.

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Hey! When are you coming back? I need my morning fix of Jennisms...

 
At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You broke my rule for blogging...Never ever apologize.

Now say you're sorry!

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger León said...

:(



i've been comin' to your blog to see if you post but it's been a month since the last time you did....

:(
:(
:(
:(

come back Jenn!
:(

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Mycaelus said...

I would like you to come back as well.

Pretty please?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home